Position type: Chief Operations Officer, School District of Lee County
Date posted: 11/27/2018
Location: Student Transportation and Fleet Services
Closing date: 12/21/2018
Salary range: Negotiable
As the Chief Operations Officer, you will lead, plan, organize, direct, and provide managerial oversight of all business lines within Operations, including Facility Development and Programming Services; Maintenance; Planning, Growth, and School Capacity; Safety and Security; Student Assignment; and Transportation Services.
● Master’s degree in education or a business related field required.
● Doctorate degree in education or business related field preferred.
● Ten (10) years of administrative experience with progressively responsible duties in
operation management disciplines.
● Proven experience successfully managing multiple business functions within a large
organization at an executive level preferred.
● Such alternatives to the above qualifications as the Board may find appropriate and
For full job listing click here: Job Description COO
Apply online here.
Questions can be directed to Suzette Rivera, Assistant Director, Recruitment at 239-337-8150 or via email SuzetteR@leeschools.net.
To review the entire Board approved job description, please visit our website here.