Position type: Administration, district/strategy and operations
Date posted: 9/12/2018
Location: Student Transportation and Fleet Services
Closing date: 10/12/2018
Salary range: $104,836-$174,870
The position of Executive Director, Student Transportation & Fleet Services reports directly to the Chief Strategy and Operations Officer. This high-profile position will have significant exposure to administrative and academic leadership across the District. The primary responsibility of the position is to lead the effective management and continuous improvement of student transportation operations and services.
The ideal candidate will have experience in:
- Leadership of large fleet services and maintenance management programs
- Developing and implementing best practices by managing daily operations
- Ensuring appropriate resources are available to deliver safe, reliable, effective and efficient services
- Developing budgets, managing complex logistics such as transit operations, freight operations, bus and/or fleet networks
- Implementing and ensuring compliance with Federal, State law, State Board of Education regulations; NHTSA – National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, OSHA – Occupational Safety and Health Administration and OTETA – Omnibus Transportation Employee Testing Act
Light work: Exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 10 pounds of force frequently, and/or up to 10 pounds of force as needed to move objects.
Be advised: All applications are subject to Florida public records law.
For more information see:
Click here to apply online