- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution in Business Management, Public Administration or related field; or any equivalent combination of related education, training and/or experience, which provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities to perform the essential job functions.
- Five (5) years of progressive work experience in management level positions making data driven decisions, to include two (2) years demonstrated experience supervising, training, leading, and motivating teams.
- Five (5) years of experience in transportation management preferred.
- Experiencing in managing multiple facility operations for 1000+ vehicles preferred.
- Leadership and training experience with management level subordinates preferred.
Accomplish the department’s mission to ensure safe, efficient, effective and professional transportation services for the district’s students. Responsible for all aspects of transportation operations including the development and execution of department strategies that improve efficiencies to provide quality customer service, while providing critical leadership support to its employees.