Position type: Executive Director, Transportation Services, School District of Lee County
Date posted: 11/27/2018
Location: Student Transportation and Fleet Services
Closing date: 12/21/2018
Salary range: Negotiable
Transportation Services aims to provide a safe and efficient experience for students as they are transported to and from their destination. As the Executive Director of Transportation Services, you will provide leadership in the planning, development, implementation and daily operations of Transportation Services in a safe and cost effective manner that supports the goals of the District.
Minimum Career Qualifications:
● Master’s degree or higher with graduate specialty training in one or more of the
following areas: public transportation, logistics, business and administration or related
● Demonstrated evidence of strong organizational, leadership and managerial skills.
● Demonstrated skill in oral and written communication.
● Demonstrated ability to work with diverse groups of people.
● Experience with industry-standard computer applications.
● Such alternatives to the above qualifications as the Board may find appropriate and
Essential Career Functions:
● Develops goals, objectives, policies and practices for Transportation.
● Evaluates zone and vehicle directors through the continuous improvement process to
ensure the District’s strategic and department goals are accomplished.
Full job listing here: Job Description ED Transportation.
Apply online here.
Questions can be directed to Suzette Rivera, Assistant Director, Recruitment at 239-337-8150 or via email SuzetteR@leeschools.net.
To review the entire board approved job description, please visit our website here.