Orange County Public Schools – Job Description
1. Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Public Administration or related field; or any equivalent combination of related education, training and experience, which provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities to perform the essential job functions.
2. Five (5) years of progressive work experience in senior level management positions making data driven decisions.
3. Two (2) years demonstrated experience supervising, training, leading, and motivating teams.
4. Five (5) years of experience in transportation management preferred.
5. Experiencing in managing multiple facility operations for 1000+ vehicles preferred.
6. Leadership and training experience with management level subordinates preferred.
7. May be required to serve as a Disaster Incident Management Team (DIMT) member during a disaster or emergency caused by severe weather, fires, power failures, pandemic, or event challenging our security.
8. The incumbent is considered to be “essential personnel” during an emergency and can be subject to being held over or called back to a district location at all times.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
Knowledge of and ability to read, interpret and enforce federal, state and local laws and policies governing the transportation of students. Knowledge of organization and management theory and practice. Knowledge and commitment to decentralized data driven decision-making and accountability for results. Ability to work and communicate effectively with people to focus resources toward the achievement of district expected results. Demonstrated oral and written communication skills. Knowledge of and proven demonstrated ability of successful management practices. Ability to provide documentation of a proven track record for successful organizational leadership.
Click below to download the link and learn more.