THE SCHOOL BOARD OF BROWARD COUNTY, FLORIDA
POSITION TITLE: Executive Director, Student Transportation & Fleet Services JOBID: 50423
POSITION TYPE: Administration, District/ Strategy & Operations
DATE POSTED: April 24, 2020
LOCATION: Student Transportation & Fleet Services
CLOSING DATE: June 8, 2020
SALARY RANGE: $104,836 – $181,935 Position Summary The position of Executive Director, Student Transportation & Fleet Services reports directly to the Chief Strategy and Operations Officer. This high-profile position will have significant exposure to administrative and academic leadership across the District. The primary responsibility of the position is to lead the effective management and continuous improvement of student transportation operations and services. The ideal candidate will have experience in:
- • Leadership of large fleet services and maintenance management programs;
- • Developing and implementing best practices by managing daily operations;
- • Familiarity with transportation technologies and software including maintenance systems, GPS and routing software;
- • Ensuring appropriate resources are available to deliver safe, reliable, effective and efficient services;
- • Developing budgets, managing complex logistics such as transit operations, freight operations, bus and/or fleet networks; and
- • Implementing and ensuring compliance with Federal, State law, State Board of Education regulations; NHTSA – National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, OSHA – Occupational Safety and Health Administration and OTETA – Omnibus Transportation Employee Testing Act.
Be advised: All applications are subject to the Florida Public Records Law.
PLEASE NOTE THAT EMAILED RESUMES WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED! YOU MUST SUBMIT AN ONLINE APPLICATION.
HOW TO APPLY:
Access Broward County Public Schools web-based application system (AppliTrack) by typing or copying and pasting the following link into the browser: https://www.applitrack.com/broward/onlineapp/default.aspx?Category=Administration%2c+District&showinternal=false&AppliTrackJobId=50423&AppliTrackLayoutMode=detail&AppliTrackViewPosting=1
Please see attached job description online for additional information.
The School Board of Broward County, Florida, prohibits any policy or procedure which results in discrimination on the basis of age, color, disability, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex or sexual orientation. The School Board also provides equal access to the Boy Scouts and other designated youth groups. Individuals who wish to file a discrimination and/or harassment complaint may call the Director, Equal Educational Opportunities/ADA Compliance Department & District’s Equity Coordinator/Title IX Coordinator at 754-321- 2150 or Teletype Machine (TTY) 754-321-2158.