Are you ready for a special job?
If you would like FAPT to post your vacancy, please email ExecDir@FAPTFlorida.org the following:
Brief description of the position (3 to 4 sentences max)
Link to the complete job posting on district’s web cite
Link to the application
Contact name and email or phone for further questions
Executive Director, Student Transportation & Fleet Services (April 24, 2020)
POSITION TITLE: Executive Director, Student Transportation & Fleet Services JOBID: 50423
POSITION TYPE: Administration, District/ Strategy & Operations
DATE POSTED: April 24, 2020
LOCATION: Student Transportation & Fleet Services
CLOSING DATE: June 8, 2020
SALARY RANGE: $104,836 – $181,935
The position of Executive Director, Student Transportation & Fleet Services reports directly to the Chief Strategy and Operations Officer. This high-profile position will have significant exposure to administrative and academic leadership across the District. The primary responsibility of the position is to lead the effective management and continuous improvement of student transportation operations and services.
The ideal candidate will have experience in:
• Leadership of large fleet services and maintenance management programs;
• Developing and implementing best practices by managing daily operations;
• Familiarity with transportation technologies and software including maintenance systems, GPS and routing software;
• Ensuring appropriate resources are available to deliver safe, reliable, effective and efficient services;
• Developing budgets, managing complex logistics such as transit operations, freight operations, bus and/or fleet networks; and
• Implementing and ensuring compliance with Federal, State law, State Board of Education regulations; NHTSA – National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, OSHA – Occupational Safety and Health Administration and OTETA – Omnibus Transportation Employee Testing Act.
Be advised: All applications are subject to the Florida Public Records Law.
PLEASE NOTE THAT EMAILED RESUMES WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED! YOU MUST SUBMIT AN ONLINE APPLICATION.
HOW TO APPLY:
Access Broward County Public Schools web-based application system (AppliTrack) by typing or copying and pasting the following link into the browser: https://tinyurl.com/y79nrh2b
Please see attached job description online for additional information.
Vehicle Mechanic (June 8th, 2020)
Job Title – Vehicle Mechanic
Brief description of duties – Perform general and major repair work on automobiles, buses, light and heavy trucks. Florida Department of Education certification for School Bus Safety Inspections must be obtained within 12 months of hire, training and testing will be funded by the district. This is a 12-month full time position. A full job description can be found on the provided link.
Link to job posting – www.manateeschools.net then select the “Careers” tab and “Careers” dropdown menu.
Contact Name – Joshua Wanbaugh, Vehicle Maintenance Manager
Contact Email – email@example.com